Accentuate the positives, medicate the negatives. ~Amy Sedaris



Thursday, July 8, 2010

Green and Black's Dark 70% Dark Chocolate


Made with fine Trinitario cocoa beans for an intense taste, 240 calories per serving/26% fat and this bar is totally accessible. Target, on sale for $2.50. Yeah buddy!!! It's a bit more bitter than a lot of the bars I've been eating lately, but it is dark and creamy. The bar is divided into little niblets with a little leaf icon on each like the icon on the front.


The bar is made in Canada. Good for them.


This bar is rich...but there are a lot of bars out there, and I don't see myself seeking this one out again...but if it were on sale...


I was at Central Market yesterday, and there are a lot of options. Expensive options. Options that are at a shamefully high price point that I might be tempted to explore. Wine drinkers spend a lot more I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment