Accentuate the positives, medicate the negatives. ~Amy Sedaris



Friday, July 9, 2010

For the love of...



....a totally awesome father-in-law.
I was just wondering how was going to finance this project, when lo-and-behold my husband presents me with a box when I get home from work yesterday. A birthday present he says. Before I've even completely cracked it open I can see where its from, and I'm giddy already.
Not half as giddy as when I see the bounty of what lay inside.
Can you believe it?
The universe...it knows.
Not even my husband knew, I'd started this blog when he told my father in law my secret birthday wish from chocosphere.com.
I am filled with even more questions...
like how do I consume this much chocolate?
will it ruin me?/will I get fat?/burned out?/zit face?

I can't do this alone.
Will they start to bleed together?
Will I be able to differentiate from day to day?

How does one eat an elephant? Bite by bite. I'm going to arrange in order of best by date and eat through it chronologically.
Mother says this is stupid and I should be blogging about the baby.
hmph.
I say, dark chocolate is a right of passage for any woman. It announces her independence, her sophistication, her...maturity. Ugh. No really, it's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment