Accentuate the positives, medicate the negatives. ~Amy Sedaris



Friday, July 23, 2010

Amedei Porcelana


Whoa. This is class. This is like walking into the home of someone with old money and knows how to spend it. Like outta my league good. Like how did I ever get invited to THIS party???

Then I looked down for another taste...and it was gone. I thought I was really paying attention too. Savoring it. Spreading it out over days and days. Stroking the packaging. Reading the jacket one more time. Then, it was gone. I say this bar is classy, and then I turn around and lick the inside of the wrapper. I didn't say I, myself, had class.

Simple 70% awesome. This is a chocolotier from Pisa itali, Alessio Tessieri who works with small Venezuelan plantations to produce just 3000 kilos of beans. The bean is uquie in all the world for it's white bean color that produces a very pale chocolate. The bar itself is dark, but there is almost no acidicy. It's so delicate and creamy but 70% That's pretty intense.

I really felt like I had something special with this bar. The lot number is freaking hand written in the back. The story inside the packaging is in italian and english- and it is hot and passionate. Tons hotter than any poem from Chocolove...

This was a birthday bar from Chocosphere- I can't hardly beleive it shipped in a batch because this is soooo serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment